A great way to develop your computational thinking, logic and math , all while making art!
By the end of the 4 weeks, you will be able to make your own generative art, and will be comfortable with concepts such as variables, functions and conditionals.
The course will comprise online interactive session along with material to review and learn from.
Projects made by students will include
* Generative portraits
* Animating simple drawings
* Creating a simple MS Paint-like app
8th Aug to 29th Aug 2020- Every Saturday – 9:30 am – 11:30 am BST
The course will consist of
- 8 hours of online interactive sessions
- 3-4 hours of online material for you to review and learn from.
- Computer with active internet connection
- Access to chrome browser
(Please note that the additional online videos are best viewed on any computer, laptop or an Android phone)