Learners will learn Math Puzzles and involve in various kinds of Mind games & Brainstorming activities focused on logical reasoning, visualization skills, memory etc. Activities include word & logic puzzles, math puzzles like sudoku, crosswords, mandala, anagram and much more.
Different types of puzzles which encourage critical thinking and logical reasoning will be introduced for example Sudoku.
This class is personalised to every student in the class based on their ability. Every student may receive different work sheets.
5 sessions during half term will run from Feb 15th Mon to Feb 19th Fri
Timings - 3 to 4 PM GMT
Maximum class size - 6
About the Instructor:
I am Mcom, CA, CFP by profession and an Educator & a Certified Career Analyst by choice. I have over 15 years of experience in the field of education and finance. I have been a visiting faculty at various institutes teaching Accountancy, Finance, and Taxation at UG and PG levels. I have also conducted several financial awareness/literacy workshops and given coaching to CFP/CA students. But my passion to train kids has put me in a different segment. Currently, I offer counseling to kids and adults through psychometric assessments & conduct financial literacy/awareness workshops for teenagers/adults. I also conduct sessions for Rubik’s cube training, vedic & school math, mind games, puzzles & skill-focused activities.
- Meeting link 00:00:00
- SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION TO 2*2 SUDOKU, ANAGRAM, LOGIC QUESTIONS ETC. 00:00:00
- SESSION 2: 2*2 and 2*3 SUDOKU, SHAPE PUZZLE (MATH/REGULAR), MANDALA FOR MEMORY 00:00:00
- SESSON 3: SUDOKU, , WORD SEARCH, MAZE, WORD & MATH RIDDLES, ACTIVITY FOCUSING OBSERVATION SKILLS 00:00:00
- SESSION 4: SUDOKU, LOGICAL REASONING, WORD PUZZLE, WORD BOGGLE 00:00:00
- SESSION 5: SUDOKU, WORD SCRAMBLE, SPOT IT FAST, LOGIC QUESTIONS 00:00:00
- Solutions 00:00:00