We will continue learning using visuals, gestures and games. The classes are topic based and each week we will cover a new subject.
Weekly assessment and measuring progress: There will be some light homework in a form of a quiz or game to help your child practices what we learned in class.
- Week 1: Learn animals and use new adjectives as well as colours learned in the previous module.
- Week 2: Learn how to order food & drink in a French café via a role- play.
- Week 3: We will learn how to describe seasons and weather using a fun game.
- Week 4: Talk about our hobbies and learn new vocabulary together.
- Week 5: Oral presentation with summary of what we learned across the past weeks.
Each child to present. All details as well as an example will be shared prior to the class. The objective is to share and practice together what we learned in a fun a relaxing way.
- Animals 00:00:00
- Food 00:00:00
- Seasons 00:00:00
- Hobbies 00:00:00
- Oral presentation 00:00:00